Welcome to Avon information technology
At Avon IT we aim to provide a reliable, responsive and well considered IT service that will keep your business running smoothly.
We provide many business's throughout the midlands an affordable and reliable service, tailored to suit their specific needs with a forward looking perspective.
We offer a range of support packages starting with a flexible 'pay as you go' option where you simply purchase 'blocks' of support.
Our other packages range from simple remote support to scheduled weekly visits to full IT support contracts including infrastructure, software, printers, upgrades and more.
We are very passionate about IT and work hard to provide our clients with the best service to suit their needs, today and in the future.
Outsourcing your IT and why it makes senseIT resources have become an essential element of most companies today, the world wide web, email and access to company data and shared files is a day to day thing all of which must be maintained and kept accessible and secure.
Outsourcing your company IT shifts the workload and responsibility away from 'in house' resources saving you time and money, leaving the experts to take care of everything quietly, in the background.
Below is a short list detailing the most common services we provide to companies nationwide.
- Microsoft server support, server 2008, server 2012, server 2016, upgrades and management including legacy server support.
- Linux server / desktop support.
- Microsoft windows desktop support, windows 7, windows 8, windows 10 including legacy Microsoft desktop support.
- MAC support to include MAC server.
- Mobile technology support / Ipads, phones, high speed 4G data, tablets etc.
- Network infrastructure support, cabling, switches, routers, fiber optics, Cisco, Juniper, internet and WiFi, gateways etc.
- Printers, faxes, scanners, payment devices etc.
- WiFi technologies, point to point including "KU Band" satellite up links.
- Google 'G Suite' for business; Google drive, Hangouts, Gmail etc.
- Bespoke telephone systems (VoIP) and various PBX services, video conferencing.
- Email communication services, Microsoft exchange server etc, on site or cloud based.
- Office applications, Microsoft office 365, Google services 'G suite' for business.
- Remote support services, security gateways and performance monitoring.
- Data backup and replication services, on site or secure off site.
- Anti virus solutions including anti spam and user access controls, firewalls and gateway devices including UTM.
- Data storage, SAN, DAS and NAS including data infrastructure networking.